International Family Law & Divorce Solicitors
The world is becoming a smaller place but is more diverse and multicultural. Couples live or marry between nationalities; they can live or work in different jurisdictions for work or personal reasons; have children and have money or property offshore. We are often called upon to provide specialist international family law advice. There are three main areas where you might need expert international divorce advice but within each family law specialism there are discrete areas to include:
- International divorce and jurisdiction – your family law options to choose the best outcome
- International divorce, domicile, and habitual residence – what jurisdictional issues are considered
- Expat divorce – how to deal with a divorce if you are living or married overseas
International Financial Settlements
- International financials settlements – your rights, claims and agreements
- Financial settlements after an overseas divorce – how to can potentially bring a fresh financial application
- International pre and post nuptial agreements – how to protect your international assts and wealth
- Enforcement of international financial settlements – how to take enforcements steps
International Children Disputes
How can we help you?
International family law is very complex area. If any of these issues affect you, then please call us as we can help you.
Maguire Family Law are experts in international divorce, financial settlements, child relocation, child abduction and international cases involving children. James Maguire is a Fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers. He is also on the panel for a number of embassies including the US Embassy and British Consulates overseas. We also have contact to several leading lawyers worldwide.