Join the team
We are one of the leading divorce and family law firms in the country. Our client services levels are excellent and we always strive to provide the best possible outcomes for our clients. We are rated in the Top Tier of the Legal 500 2022. We are ambitious and our strategy is to grow and to include new office openings. With this we are always looking to attract the best and brightest new team members. If you are a family law solicitor seeking a new and vibrant team then contact us for an informal chat in the strictest of confidence by email or text /call: 07725 857810
A few highlights:
- A flexible / agile working policy
- Bonus structure
- Your birthday off work
- Private healthcare and pension plan – read more below
We are ambitious and our strategy is to grow, and to include new office openings. We offer:
- A friendly working environment and fantastic colleagues
- A team structure to provide support for everyone
- The sharing of knowledge & ideas within the team (which is actively encouraged)
- Very interesting and stimulating family law work
- Careers paths to help you develop and progress and raise your own profile
- 25 days holiday, a day off when you beloved pet passes and when your child starts school for the first time
- Benefits, to include pension and health insurance
- We are innovative, embracing new changes in IT and to positively challenge our traditional working practices.
- We regularly enjoy team building and social events. Team birthdays are always a strong point!
- We are Lexcel accredited, embrace Leap case management and subscribe to Lexis Nexis
- Above all we are open to suggestions for new and improved working practices and have the power to quickly implement change
The firm is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. All applicants and members of our team receive equal treatment regardless of age, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.
What our team members say:
“Working at Maguire Family Law has really helped me to push myself and take on new challenges. Being trusted by the firm’s directors has given me freedom to develop my work in areas of family law that interest me; and knowing that I have the support of a great team at all levels really helps to give me the confidence to take on a wide variety of cases.”
“To anyone who is considering a move to Maguire Family Law, I can promise you it is a career move that you won’t regret. Everyone in the team brings a huge range of experience and knowledge with them, and you are never short of people who you can bounce ideas, problems and case tactics off. As well as that, there is a strong sense of being part of a team, or a mini-family. In terms of the work you will deal with, no two days are the same here, and we are incredibly lucky to deal with such a wide variety of interesting cases – you will be learning something new and gaining invaluable experience from day one.”
“During the interview process I recall being told about the team and what opportunities I would have to develop as a newly qualified solicitor. I have now been with Maguire Family Law for 12 months and I can honestly say that it is exactly as I expected it would be and more. I have felt supported and a valued member of the team from day one.
The way in which we work means that there is always someone to talk to and to share ideas and experiences with. I have always felt encouraged to develop and succeed. We all take great pride in working at Maguire Family Law and I believe that this shines through in the work that we do and the service that we provide.”