Please type more than three letters in your search query

Financial Provision after an Overseas Divorce

The English family court does have power to make financial orders even though a divorce may have started and finished in another country.

Part III of the Matrimonial & Family Proceedings Act 1984 (MFPA 1984) provides the English family court with a discretion to make financial orders as if the divorce had occured here.


Contact Us