Please type more than three letters in your search query


We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. But if something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards. Where possible, we try to resolve concerns informally. We suggest that any issues are raised with the solicitor responsible for your matter, who will do their best to put things right.

However, if you are still unhappy after speaking to the solicitor, or are uncomfortable discussing any issues with your solicitor, you may raise a formal complaint by emailing: or writing to us at Maguire Family Law, 58a Stamford New Rd, Altrincham, WA14 1EE. Our complaints-handling procedure can be viewed here

What to do if you are unhappy with our behaviour

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.

Visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.


Contact Us