Financial Statement Form E
This is the financial statement that is used in financial remedy divorce cases. Even when a financial settlement is agreed out of court, Form E is commonly used as a template to produce financial disclosure.
What documents do I need?
Within the actual financial statement, Form E, you will need to set out details your assets, liabilities, income, outgoings and pension provision. In addition, you will need to provide supporting documents such as:
- Property valuations
- Mortgage statements
- 12 months bank statements
- 3 months’ payslips, P60 or your last tax returns if you are self-employed
- Pension statements for divorce purposes (CEV, also known as a CE)
- Statements concerning savings or investments
- Company accounts for any business you are involved with
- Details of any cars and valuable possessions
- Details of any liabilities, credit cards and loans, including money owed to friends or family
- Information about any inheritance you have received or are going to receive
Our simple 4-step process
We make Family Law simple for you and take away as much of the stress and drama as possible. Remember, we’re on your side.
Call Maguire Family Law today
We’ll assess your situation and advise
Let us know you’re happy to proceed
We can get started on your case
How can we help you?
We are experts on financial cases during a divorce. We can help you with the preparation and finalisation of your Form E. We can also help with reviewing your partner’s Form E and financial disclosure. This is important to consider any relevant outstanding disclosure issues and in turn to look at what financially is at stake in your case. This can then form the foundation to help you negotiate a financial agreement.
Divorce finance lawyers you can trust
Maguire Family Law are experts in all aspects of divorce finance law and we can inform you of your legal rights and the strength of your case. We’ve helped so many people in so many varied situations, there’s no problem too big or small for us to assist you with.
Contact us for a no-obligation assessment of your case.
We are rated in Tier 1 of the Legal 500 – a law firm you can trust.
Our friendly team are experts in international family law.
We have an award-winning team of solicitors to help you.